Video courseware combined with practical execution and product usage to explain and demonstrate proper techniques. In Sharpening Universal Curettes, Hygienists realize less pain and injury comes from properly sharpening their universal instruments, and how using properly sharpened instruments provides the best care to themselves and their patients.
1. Articulate and draw the shape of a Universal Curette in cross-section
2. Demonstrate how to sharpen an instrument to maintain its original design by using DH Cubed’s approach
3. Identify an improperly sharpened instrument
4. Demonstrate and be competent at correcting an improperly sharpened instrument
5. Articulate why it is important to use a sharp instrument
6. Articulate the cause and effect of using dull and improperly sharpened instruments
7. Directly apply the principles learned in this module to real life work experiences
1. Universal curette
2. Sharpening stone
3. Sharpening test stick
5. Good lighting, gloves, mask, lab coat, 2×2 gauze
6. A DH Cubed OneTen device
Methods of teaching:
$25 (plus applicable state tax)
DH Cubed, LLC
DEBORAH McGLYNN RDH, BS, Managing Director, DH Cubed, LLC
Refund and cancellation policies:
The DH Cubed refund offer – You will receive a full refund if DH Cubed is notified within two weeks of purchase and if the training course has not been completed.
This is an online course that requires an internet connection to have access to the training. Once registered and the training is paid, the registered user has 24/7 access to the training videos for (6) six months.
DH Cubed, LLC is an Approved PACE Program Provider. One half (.5) Continuing Education credits are available for those who complete this training module.