var ultimatemember_image_upload_url = 'https://dhcubed.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-member/core/lib/upload/um-image-upload.php';
var ultimatemember_file_upload_url = 'https://dhcubed.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-member/core/lib/upload/um-file-upload.php';
var ultimatemember_ajax_url = 'https://dhcubed.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php';
Module 01 â€“ Â course title:
Sharpening Universal Curettes
Video coursewareÂ combined with practical execution and product usage toÂ explain and demonstrate proper techniques. InÂ Sharpening Universal Curettes,Â Hygienists realize less pain and injury comes from properly using their instruments.
1. Articulate and draw the shape of a Universal Curette in cross-section
2. Demonstrate how to sharpen an instrument to maintain its original design by using DH Cubedâ€™s approach
3. Identify an improperly sharpened instrument
4. Demonstrate and be competent at correcting an improperly sharpened instrument
5. Articulate why it is important to use a sharp instrument
6. Articulate the cause and effect of using dull and improperly instruments
7. Directly apply the principles learned in this module to real life work experiences
01 - Introduction 3:42
Testimonials and an introduction to the DH Cubed Training System and the OneTen device
02 - Sharpening Universal Curettes x:xx
Learning the importance of sharpening, sharpening technique, and instrument design.
03 - Testing for sharpness x:xx
Methods for determining if your instrument is sharp.
04 - When to sharpen x:xx
Learning when to sharpening, how sharpening saves you time in the end, and keeping your instruments sharp.
05 - Recap x:xx
Review the highlights of the last three modules and gain an understanding of the training before taking the test.
For CE credits you must successfully complete the Module 1 Test. Furthermore, please take a moment and complete our Module 1 Course Evaluation.