Take the Guesswork Out of Sharpening
The revolutionary DH Cubed OneTen smart sharpening guide attaches to your stone enabling you to quickly and accurately sharpen your instruments.
Introducing the OneTen
The revolutionary, real-time feedback sharpening guide. With sharp instruments, scaling takes less effort, thus eradicating pain and injury often experienced by hygiene professionals. Created by a hygienist, for hygienists.
Using the OneTen saved my hands and saved my posture.
I’m really saving time by sharpening chair side!
DH Cubed is brilliant. I wish it was invented when I went to school!
Judy Bendit, International Speaker
The Benefits of Using The OneTen
Achieve a new consistent level of sharpness on your curettes and scaling instruments.
Use it Chairside
Quickly maintain a sharp edge chairside, in seconds.
Eliminate Hand Pain
Eliminate the root causes of hygienist hand & wrist pain
See in real time where 110 degrees is, no guessing involved!
Reduce the strain on fingers, hands, and wrists
Increase overall patient satisfaction
- The OneTen electronic sharpening guide
- One charging cord
- 2 reusable Adhesive Gel Pads
- 3 rubber bands (alternate stone attachment method)
- Quick Start Guide
Purchase also includes unlimited access to the online training courses for one year.
Completion of these modules earns CE credits.
The OneTen Sharpening System Offers Benefits for Everyone Involved
The Benefits of Using The OneTen for Students & Faculty:
- Our training helps quickly teach proper technique in a way that builds fundamental understanding for life.
- Sharp instruments lead to healthy hands and better patient care.
- Prevent future injury by easily keeping tools sharp so you can practice longer.
- Calibrate sharpening for faculty to faculty, and students to faculty, standardizing the method of teaching sharpening.
- Take your OneTen into practice after graduation.
The Benefits of Using The OneTen for Hygienists:
- Fast, easy, and intuitive. Finally take the guess work out of sharpening.
- Provides healthy hands greatly reducing hand and wrist injuries.
- Sharp instruments provide better patient care and enjoyable patient experience.
- Sharpen tools chair side it only takes a few strokes to get the perfect edge.
- CE credits are also available upon completion of The OneTen training.
Improve your dental practice with the OneTen:
- Properly maintained and sharpened Instruments save your practice time and money.
- Sharp instruments alleviate hand/wrist pain and fatigue leading to less injury-related time off and lower healthcare and workman’s comp costs.
- Instruments last longer when kept sharp at the same consistent angle lowering costs.
- The OneTen calibrates all hygienists so less instruments are needed in across your practice.
- Hygienists are more efficient and provide better patient care for a more enjoyable patient experience.
- A OneTen at every hygienist station provides meaningful investment returns for years.
DH Cubed, LLC is a Nationally approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD Credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance, any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 5/1/2019 to 4/30/2023, Provider ID# 376357